Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver

Pandemonium  - Lauren Oliver

This was a surprisingly awesome book. Delirium was good, but it wasn't great. Pandemonium was great.

Lena is reborn in this book. She is nothing like the girl from her old life, a life that no longer exists. She is in the Wilds and she is strong enough to survive, making her a much more likable character than she was in Delirium.

The pacing in this book was wonderful. It was never boring, but things also didn't move too fast that it was hard to follow. The very last twist in the book is incredible, even if you accidentally read about it already (like I did... I have to start being more careful about the reviews I read).

Requiem is up next on my to-read list because I can't wait to find out what Lena does next. I have a feeling that it will turn out a little like Mockingjay

As in, Alex will be like Gale, willing to sacrifice others for the resistance. Julian will be like Peeta, good to the core, and Lena will choose him. But, that's just a prediction.

(show spoiler)

Of course, Mockingjay is perfect and it's fine with me if that's how Requiem turns out.